- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Sexual Addiction Counseling
- Children Counseling
- Adult Counseling
- Individual Counseling
- Anxiety Disorders Counseling
- Couples Counseling
- Marriage Counseling/Coaching
- Family Counseling
- Divorce Counseling
- Parenting Classes
- Grief/Loss Counseling
- Therapeutic Visitation
- Court Evaluations
- Sexual Violence/Abuse Counseling (for Children, Youth and Adults)
- Group Counseling
- Official NCMEC (National Center for Missing and Exploited Children) provider
- Rescuing and Removing Abducted Children
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexploitation, Sex Trafficking, Abduction
- Reunification and Reintegration
- Trauma and Accident Debriefing
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Treatment
- Crisis Interventions
- Depression Counseling
Special Education Tutoring:
- One-to-one academic tutoring Pre-K Through 5th grade
Based on assessments and parent input the student will be given custom tutoring sessions. The sessions will be geared toward helping the student improve in reading, writing, math, study skills, vocabulary, and phonics
- Social skills training
Social groups that work to improve upon emotional and sensory regulation, executive functioning, and social cognition, helping move students toward independent regulation and improved social relationships.
- Behavior skills training
Through practice, modeling, and positive reinforcement students are taught to display more socially acceptable behaviors at home, in school, and in the community.
- Life Skills Training
Students are taught practical daily living skills, personal care, and personal safety.
- Executive Function Training
A plan will be created to help students increase their in organizational strategies such as, plan the day, break down a task, and plan school responsibilities. These skills carry over to improve academic challenges that occur when students are asked to write, create projects, and study for tests.
- IEP Parent Training and Advocacy
Services IEP Meetings, IEP Reviews, IEP Development, educational planning, parent-teacher conferences, school observations, and monitoring of progress and school services.
Services provided in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
ENG For services offered in English, call us today to schedule your appointment at 954-370-8081
SPA Ofrecemos nuestros servicios en Español, llamenos para reservar su cita o terapia al 954-370-8081
POR Oferecemos terapia em Portugues. Chame agora para marcar sua consulta ao 954-370-8081